About Katzman AG
Katzman AG is family owned company and main shareholder of Katzman Group GmbH, through its shareholders, it have a strong experience in the field of global trade since 18th Century.
Continuity and sustainability in its decisions are typical advantages of a family-owned enterprise since it can successfully side-step what frequently are short-term objectives and interests of public limited companies.
Hectic ”actionism” driven by quarterly figures certainly is not typical for Katzman AG.
We thinks and acts in generations and not in quarters.
A strict reinvestment policy ensures that the earnings generated remain in the Company. This reinforces the level of reserves, provides the Group with a high equity ratio and thus secures its independence. This means that its sovereignty in terms of decision-making is preserved, and the Company can develop sustainably on its own without having to rely on others. In the past decades, the Katzman AG has delivered compelling evidence that this is the correct approach to follow.
We pride ourselves on providing a tailored project management service that assists our clients in establishing their options, defining their project needs and managing project delivery – we become your trusted advisor.
We provide high caliber project teams for projects of all sizes and complexities. This ranges from the provision of integrated multi-skilled teams to the appointment of single project managers.
Quality constitutes the foundations of our actions:
- We know what products we buy and sell.
- We know what our business partners expect from us.
- We supply our business partners with what they expect from us and therefore ensure their satisfaction.
- If any deficiencies do occur, we look into the causes and ensure that they cannot occur ever again
Responsibility for environment and society
The 10 principles of the UN ”Global Compact”:
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights in our sphere of influence
- No participation in human rights abuses
- Respect the freedom of association
- Elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Effective abolition of child labour
- Elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Work against corruption in all its forms including extortion and bribery
”Open to the future”
We grow organically through the expansion of our strengths and our sustained focus and specialisation in our product groups and markets.
We thereby accept the challenge of carrying out the required adjustment of our marketing structures and processes in the face of the increasing complexity of our various business areas.