About Katzman AG
Katzman AG is family owned company and main shareholder of Katzman Group GmbH, through its shareholders, it have a strong experience in the field of global trade since 18th Century.
Continuity and sustainability in its decisions are typical advantages of a family-owned enterprise since it can successfully side-step what frequently are short-term objectives and interests of public limited companies.
Hectic “actionism” driven by quarterly figures certainly is not typical for Katzman AG.
We thinks and acts in generations and not in quarters.
A strict reinvestment policy ensures that the earnings generated remain in the Company. This reinforces the level of reserves, provides the Group with a high equity ratio and thus secures its independence. This means that its sovereignty in terms of decision-making is preserved, and the Company can develop sustainably on its own without having to rely on others. In the past decades, the Katzman AG has delivered compelling evidence that this is the correct approach to follow.
“Katzman AG has always upheld a unique code of conduct. Our values and convictions distinguish us in an increasingly competitive market. We assert our expertise and professional integrity by maintaining open and straightforward communication with our business partners and clients, in order to provide the highest level of service.”
1. Provide the highest quality service, possible at the most affordable price.
2. Offer customers fast, friendly and knowledgeable service that they can trust.
Despite our growth, Katzman AG has strived to maintain these objectives.
We pass on our high volume buying power in the form of lower prices for our customers.
Our staff always takes the time to answer questions and fulfill special needs whenever possible.
In developing an internet presence, Katzman’s goal is to offer these same services to retail & wholesale customers across the nation and around the world.
Every one of our clients is unique, and the essential aim of our firm is to satisfy each and every one. Our job is to provide you with the best service, to be in tune with your requirements and to anticipate your needs.
As experts in the field, we feel it is our duty to fulfil the expectations of both purchaser and seller without conflicts of interest.
All our clients have access to dedicated service teams led by a direct personal contact.
Our successful client relationships are based on Katzman AG’s insight into the specific needs and priorities of each of our clients.
Varied in individual strengths but united in purpose, the members of our experienced staff form a close-knit, motivated team. We acknowledge the value of individual input by delegating responsibilities and encouraging initiative.
It is in sharing our individual knowledge and strengths that we manifest a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Quality assurance is an essential element of corporate governance at Katzman AG. Behind it is the awareness that only through constant improvement we can prevail in meeting the requirements of a dynamic, global market.
A staff of finance and technical experts continually ensures optimization of process workflows, fostering awareness amongst the workforce and auditing suppliers, customers and logistics partners with regard to our quality policy guidelines.
Quality constitutes the foundations of our actions:
- We know what products we buy and sell.
- We know what our business partners expect from us.
- We supply our business partners with what they expect from us and therefore ensure their satisfaction.
- If any deficiencies do occur, we look into the causes and ensure that they cannot occur ever again
Responsibility for environment and society
Being a successful global marketing organisation operating on an international scale, we assign immense importance to responsible handling of our products. Safety and care rank first and foremost, both during transportation and storage. This is intended to protect mankind and the environment; at the same time however, this secures the innovative strength and competitiveness of our Company. We perceive our extensive quality management as a contribution towards making our Company fit for the future.
We actively try to achieve within our means the implementation of the mentioned principles in our direct sphere of influence.
The 10 principles of the UN “Global Compact”:
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights in our sphere of influence
- No participation in human rights abuses
- Respect the freedom of association
- Elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Effective abolition of child labour
- Elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Work against corruption in all its forms including extortion and bribery
“Open to the future”
We grow organically through the expansion of our strengths and our sustained focus and specialisation in our product groups and markets.
We thereby accept the challenge of carrying out the required adjustment of our marketing structures and processes in the face of the increasing complexity of our various business areas.