Our procedure for gold transaction
Our procedure , which means that FIRST there is proof that the gold literally exists and that it is in fact for sale by the Owner holding title (no third party contracts or banks).
A warehouse receipt, a bank deposit, and refinery documents on one Au bar is sufficient to begin.
In addition, we expect that there will be LBMA’s Good Delivery Rules (see in LBMA) legal status on the metal, which by international standards means that there are no liens and encumbrances on the gold, that it is in 12.5 KG standard (modern) “bankable” bullion bars, hallmarked by an approved LME assayer and that the metal is unconditionally guaranteed by the Sellers bullion bank.
The gold must be able to be transferred to a European Union, USA or Asia (if it does not already reside there).
2. procedure for non-refined gold bullions and bars
Our procedure, which means that FIRST there is proof that the gold literally exists and that it is in fact for sale by, only the Owner holding title (no third party contracts).
The procedure that the Buyer prefers and which will assure the fastest and smoothest transaction is described below:
- Official offer from Seller with full Seller data & Seller bank name and address.
- Mining and Export License (verified)
- Full Proof of Product.
- Shipment via Ferrari Group, Brinks, G4S or similar security company.
- Delivery term: CIF, precious metal refinery, TBN (Incoterms 2019)
- Personal meeting with Seller is always request.
We will welcome You offers for any quantity, spot or annual agreements.